Wednesday 29 October 2014

Revealing Marnie: The Impersonation Of Goodness

Hair and Makeup by Kada from Bombay Beauty Loft. Styling by Cherry Chic Designs
The day of Marnie's Reveal Your True Beauty session had started with the wrong foot for me. I was not feeling well emotionally and was very worried about it affecting the overall of her session. How could I bring out the beauty in her if I was struggling with an emotional overcast? I was worried she would feel uncomfortable because I was uncomfortable with myself that day.

I had read her form of course, and what I read gave me the hope that her presence would ease the pain. And on my way to meet with her I kept praying like a mantra to forget about myself and make it all about her, it was not about me.

When she arrived it was like a ray of sunshine with her big, beautiful and sincere smile, so excited to do her session. Marnie is a lady you would love hanging out with or just being near her. She has this comfortable energy you want to dwell in.



All about who she is smiles, absolutely all of it; and what a sincere smile it is! A smile full of absolute joy. As if God had answer my prayers, I was happy and had an amazing time that made me forget about my sadness that day. In fact, when I mentioned it to Marnie, she couldn't believe it. "You seemed so happy that day that I would have never guessed you were struggling" was what she said. My reply was "yes, I WAS happy, thanks to you. You are one amazing lady!".


           

As someone close to her mentioned in the form:

"Marnie is an incredibly energetic, dedicated, driven, strong minded beautiful woman. Her aura is amazing!"

I am convinced this is true.


But let's see what Marnie has to say about her Reveal Your True Beauty experience:

"In June of this year I had the very special honour of working with Fela 
Photography for a "makeover" session. Greeted by Fela in a lovely, fun, 
supportive atmosphere at Bombay Beauty Loft I had my makeup done for the 
first time in 15 years, by amazing Kada, slipped on my gorgeous Cherry Chic 
Design dress from Valrie, then Fela worked her magic. She made me 
feel instantly sparkly and beautiful. Fela has this spirit of 
mischief coupled with sincere delight and passion for her craft. She worked to 
help me with poses and bring out my best, and it was so much fun. We laughed 
during the whole session and it comes through on the photos. When it 
came time for the "reveal" I was taken back by how beautifully they turned out 
and the quality of what Fela created. I am so sincerely grateful to 
have had this opportunity and I would highly 
recommend not only Fela, but also experiencing a 
Reveal Your True Beauty session. It was a blast!"

     

No comments:

Post a Comment